[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Retiring stale stadium projects

fumihiko kakuma kakuma at valinux.co.jp
Wed Sep 28 02:51:33 UTC 2016

Hi Armando,

Thank you for your cheking.

networking-ofagent are ready for retirement in the Newton.

But ryu-team still will maintain stable/liberty and stable/mitaka
release.
So we will keep repository till EOL of mitaka.
Also zuul and requirement bot will not run for master branch of ofagent
[1].

regards,
fumuhiko kakuma

[1]https://review.openstack.org/#/c/303121/