[openstack-dev] [ironic] install guide has moved

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Tue Sep 27 15:02:33 UTC 2016

On 2016-09-27 16:54, Ruby Loo wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Thanks to the huge efforts put in by Mathieu Mitchell (mat128) and Jay
> Faulkner (JayF), we've moved ironic's install guide from the developer
> documentation to the official openstack site [1]. Isn't it a beauty? :D
>

> Please update your bookmarks to point to the new location, and help us
> improve the install guide by providing feedback and submitting patches.
>

> --ruby
>

> [1] http://docs.openstack.org/project-install-guide/baremetal/draft/

Be aware that this is the draft location - the version from master, so
this will soon be the Ocata version.

Once newton is released, docs.openstack.org will point to the Newton
version which is published from stable/newton branch already to:

http://docs.openstack.org/project-install-guide/baremetal/newton/

Andreas
       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)