[openstack-dev] [ironic] Summit session planning

Bruno Cornec Bruno.Cornec at hpe.com
Tue Sep 27 14:30:59 UTC 2016

Hello Jim and ironicers,

Jim Rollenhagen said on Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 09:47:03AM -0400:
>Just a reminder to add your summit session proposals to our etherpad:
>https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ironic-ocata-summit

I have added the 2 topics I've been working on since some time and for
which I'd like to get help during the Summit.
One is Redfish support in Ironic (I'll have a presentation on it
https://www.openstack.org/summit/barcelona-2016/summit-schedule/events/16231/empowering-ironic-with-redfish-support)
the other one is around Ironic standalone (and bifrost), which I use
to make tests up to now.

I'm still an Ironic beginner somehow, I'm not a good python hacker, but I've
colleagues who are, and I'd really leave the Summit having a good
understanding of what we need to do, how, and more details on the internals
of Ironic to do it properly, so that it gets accepted easily.

I'm willing to take the extra time needed to meet with any Ironic community
member that would be interested and willing to help us, at least
understanding better the ecosystem. I'll be there late on Monday normally.

Thanks in advance for your supoprt,
Best regards,
Bruno.
--