[openstack-dev] [ironic] Summit session planning

Jim Rollenhagen jim at jimrollenhagen.com
Tue Sep 27 13:47:03 UTC 2016

Hey friends,

Just a reminder to add your summit session proposals to our etherpad:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ironic-ocata-summit

Unless I hear of an earlier deadline from summit planning folks, I'd like
to have these locked in by October 14 (as I'm out the week before summit).
This means we should try to get them all up this week, start talking about
what we do and don't want in next Monday's meeting, iterate, and make final
decisions in the following meeting (October 10).

Please get things in and start thinking about what we want to accept
by Monday. Thanks!

// jim