[openstack-dev] Meeting Tuesday September 27th at 19:00 UTC

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Mon Sep 26 23:45:48 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

The OpenStack Infrastructure (Infra) team is having our next weekly
meeting on Tuesday September 27th, at 19:00 UTC in #openstack-meeting

Meeting agenda available here:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/InfraTeamMeeting#Agenda_for_next_meeting

Anyone is welcome to to add agenda items and everyone interested in
the project infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing
and deployment is encouraged to attend.

We didn't have a meeting last week because much of the team was at
late cycle sprint in Germany. In case you missed it or would like a
refresher, the meeting minutes and full logs from our last meeting,
two weeks ago, are available here:

Minutes: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/infra/2016/infra.2016-09-13-19.02.html
Minutes (text):
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/infra/2016/infra.2016-09-13-19.02.txt