[openstack-dev] [Nova] Proposal for Nova Integration tests

Prasanth Anbalagan panbalag at redhat.com
Mon Sep 26 14:10:23 UTC 2016

Stehen

Yes. These will be additional to functional/unit and exist outside
tempest (due to the low-level nature of the tests). Unlike third-party
CI, the plan is to keep all efforts upstream since the tests would focus
completely on open technology. So we are open to where the tests need to
reside. This could be in-tree like a directory called
"integration" (along side of "unit" and "functional") here -
https://github.com/openstack/nova/tree/master/nova/tests.

Thanks
Prasanth