[openstack-dev] [packaging][rpm] 3rd-party gates promotion to voting gates

Haïkel hguemar at fedoraproject.org
Mon Sep 26 11:48:54 UTC 2016

Hi,

following our discussions about 3rd party gates in RPM packaging project,
I suggest that we vote in order to promote the following gates as voting:
- MOS CI
- SUSE CI

After promotion, all patchsets submitted will have to validate these gates
in order to get merged. And gates maintainers should ensure that the gates
are running properly.

Please vote before (and/or during) our thursday meeting.

+1 to promote both MOS and SUSE CI as voting gates.

Regards,
H.