[openstack-dev] [all] Ocata Design Summit - Proposed slot allocation

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Sep 26 08:12:15 UTC 2016

Zhipeng Huang wrote:
> Hi Thierry,
>
> Nomad [1] (not an official project yet :) ) team would like to request
> one room for developer meetup, if you have any given-back room available
> that would be fantastic :)
>
> [1]https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Nomad

Hi Zhipeng,

We didn't get that much space back, so I wasn't able to satisfy your
late request. I'll keep you posted if we get more space back in the future.

Note that in Barcelona we'll have a big room set up with roundtables all
Friday -- so it is easy for your team to gather there if they want to.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)