[openstack-dev] How people handle the ML (bring your patterns/best practices)

Joshua Harlow harlowja at fastmail.com
Fri Sep 23 18:03:24 UTC 2016

Since I've heard this a few times over the years (the ML is to hard to
read, to much volume, to hard to keep track, to hard/this or that and
so-on),

I thought it would make sense to start to document what folks that have
been able to keep track of the ML have been doing and perhaps we can
then move such a document to a wiki or other more official document at
some stage.

So to help get these ideas out there I started:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/how-people-read-the-ml

And