[openstack-dev] [Glance] Cores using -2 votes

Nikhil Komawar nik.komawar at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 16:40:57 UTC 2016

I empathize with you Erno. I think this is a case of sheer
mis-understanding and probably (I think) the mention of that instance /
situation in this email is only for referential purposes.

There are some critical deadlines one sub-set of people have to met and
there are other priorities other sub-set have. Co-ordination across
continents and low bandwidth conversations that do not necessarily
communicate the /intent/ every time results into such situations.

Let's /all/ move on and not regress on it. We do need improvement in the
process for /sure/ and I've already communicated my intentions with
rosmaita about them. You can expect something later next week as time
permits.