[openstack-dev] floating IP is DOWN

Salvatore Orlando salv.orlando at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 04:59:29 UTC 2016

Probably that LOG statement is a line added for debugging purposes.
There are several probable causes for a floating ip being down. If you see
any traceback in the neutron server or l3-agent that will probably
immediately reveal the root cause.

On the other hand, lack of any traceback might indicate communication
issues between the server and the l3 agent.

Salvatore