[openstack-dev] [Manila] [Documentation] Manila Documentation Blitz

Dustin Schoenbrun dschoenb at redhat.com
Thu Sep 22 19:37:07 UTC 2016

Hey all,

TL;DR: Go to [0], sign up for a part of the docs to verify/review,
prioritize the Installation Guide and the "Steps to Perform" section of the
Administration Reference!

As Newton comes to a close it is a good time to go though our myriad
documentation and make sure that it is up to date, easy to follow, and is
correct. Doing this will help make our user experience all the better and
save us from having to debug as many issues when we could be working on new
features.

I've put together an Etherpad detailing the overarching guides and the
relevant subheadings so that the reviews can be parallelized as much as
possible. The Etherpad is at [0].

Please let me know if you have any questions about where to contribute, how
to contribute, or anything else!

[0] - https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/newton_documentation_blitz

Dustin Schoenbrun
OpenStack Quality Engineer