[openstack-dev] tempest tests in Horizon GUI

Masayuki Igawa masayuki at igawa.me
Thu Sep 22 07:52:33 UTC 2016

Hi Ofer,

As Andrea said, Tempest shouldn't leave any test resource after a
Tempest run. And Horizon is not mandatory in a Tempest run. But if you
want to verify it, you can do that through your openstack-client or
Horizon dashboard just in case. And you can find your credentials in
your tempest.conf and accounts.yaml file.

If you want to know more details, some documents[1] might be helpful.

[1] http://docs.openstack.org/developer/tempest/configuration.html#tempest-configuration
.

Best Regards,
-- Masayuki Igawa