[openstack-dev] [all] Useful tool for easier viewing of IRC logs online

Bashmakov, Alexander alexander.bashmakov at intel.com
Wed Sep 21 19:40:32 UTC 2016

That's a good idea, I was just thinking along the same lines today. It's definitely out of the scope of my tool, though. Some targeted filtering could be implemented, but it would still be in "offline" mode. If you want it live, then perhaps some IRC clients offer that functionality or maybe there is a ZNC module for that.