[openstack-dev] [security] [salt] Removal of Security and OpenStackSalt project teams from the Big Tent

Adam Lawson alawson at aqorn.com
Wed Sep 21 16:31:51 UTC 2016

But something else struck me, the velocity and sheer NUMBER of emails that
must be filtered to find and extract these key announcements is tricky so I
don't fault anyone for missing the needle in the haystack. Important needle
no doubt but I wonder if there are more efficient ways to ensure important
info is highlighted.

My knee jerk idea is a way for individuals to subscribe to certain topics
that come into their inbox. I don't have a good way within Gmail to
sub-filter these which has been a historical problem for me in terms of
awareness of following hot topics.

//adam

*Adam Lawson*

AQORN, Inc.