[openstack-dev] [networking-cisco] Poll to decide networking-cisco weekly meeting times

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Sep 20 17:37:29 UTC 2016

On 2016-09-20 16:23:29 +0000 (+0000), Sam Betts (sambetts) wrote:
> My interpretation of the guidelines was that those channels are
> reserved for official OpenStack projects (projects included in
> governance projects.yaml) only, so until we regain that status I
> was planning on holding it in the project channel.
[...]

There are plenty of unofficial teams who reserve times in our
official meeting channels already, so this shouldn't be an issue.
We've said in the past that if there is a pressing need to reassign
meeting slots then official teams would get priority, but I don't
believe that has ever actually happened and so isn't something I
would worry about.
--
Jeremy Stanley