[openstack-dev] [tricircle]freeze date and tricircle splitting

Vega Cai luckyvega.g at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 06:00:46 UTC 2016

Since the patches for layer 3 networking automation has been merged, I
think we'd better include the patches for resource cleaning in the tagged
branch. Here is the list:

Floating ip deletion: https://review.openstack.org/354604
Subnet cleaning: https://review.openstack.org/355847
Router cleaning: https://review.openstack.org/360848