[openstack-dev] [vote][kolla] deprecation for fedora distro support

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Mon Sep 19 19:48:10 UTC 2016

+1 for option 2, unless some good Fedora folk appear in Kolla to maintain it in the future.  In that case, we can always undo a deprecation within a cycle.

Note the deprecation policy states that we do not remove functionality for 1 cycle after having released it for stable deliverables.  Even though fedora is broken, it would be a violation of the deprecation policies to do so.  Notng it is planned for deprecation in Newton and then doing the work of deprecating it can be done in Ocata.

Regards
-steve

On 9/19/16, 10:42 AM, "Jeffrey Zhang" <zhang.lei.fly at gmail.com> wrote:

    Voting is open for 7 days until September 27st, 2016.

    --
    Regards,
    Jeffrey Zhang