[openstack-dev] [searchlight] Matt Borland Searchlight UI Core Nomination

Tripp, Travis S travis.tripp at hpe.com
Mon Sep 19 17:13:03 UTC 2016

Hello!

I am nominating Matt Borland for Searchlight UI core. Matt has been working on searchlight UI since we started it and he is the primary author of the angular registration framework in Horizon which Searchlight depends upon. Matt has the second most searchlight UI commits in Newton [0], but more impressively, Matt has more commits on Horizon than ANY other person in Newton [1]. In addition, Matt is a top 5 reviewer on Searchlight UI [2] and a 12 reviewer on horizon [3] He has provided thoughtful feedback and valuable insights throughout his time on Searchlight.

Searchlight UI core team is currently the combination of Searchlight cores and Horizon Cores.  With this change we would make a searchlight UI core group that can has core privileges in addition to those two groups.

[0] http://stackalytics.com/?metric=commits&module=searchlight-ui
[1] http://stackalytics.com/?module=horizon&metric=commits
[2] http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/horizon/180
[3] http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/searchlight-ui/180