[openstack-dev] [all][astara][cloudkitty][dragonflow][i18n][karbor][openstack_ux][openstacksalt][security][senlin][elections] Last hours for PTL candidate announcements

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Mon Sep 19 03:44:05 UTC 2016

On Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 06:12:53PM -0700, Adam Lawson wrote:
> Tony, I tried to commit my candidacy for Astara but I am not seeing the
> file present. Is there a delay between the commit and the display at
> git.openstack.org?

Hi Adam,
    No it's just the standard gerrit review system.  Once git review tells you
the change is uploaded it should be visible in gerrit.

I see 2 nominations from you that both arrived after the cut off.  Which means
that the TC will be bound by [1].

During the next week the election officials will let the TC know about
leaderless projects and the TC will determine the correct course of action.

Yours Tony.

[1] http://governance.openstack.org/resolutions/20141128-elections-process-for-leaderless-programs.html