[openstack-dev] [all][elections] PTL Voting is now open

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Mon Sep 19 01:10:22 UTC 2016

Elections are underway and will remain open for you to cast your vote until
2016-09-25, 23:45 UTC.

We are having elections for Freezer, Ironic, Keystone, Kolla, Magnum and
Quality_Assurance.

If you are a Foundation individual member and had a commit in one of the
program's projects[0] over the Mitaka-Newton timeframe (September 5, 2015 00:00
UTC to September 4, 2016 23:59 UTC) then you are eligible to vote. You should
find your email with a link to the Condorcet page to cast your vote in the
inbox of your gerrit preferred email[1].

What to do if you don't see the email and have a commit in at least one of the
programs having an election:
  * check the trash or spam folders of your gerrit Preferred Email address, in
    case it went into trash or spam
  * wait a bit and check again, in case your email server is a bit slow
  * find the sha of at least one commit from the program project repos[0] and
    email Tristan, Nate and I at the below email addresses below[2]. If we can
    confirm that you are entitled to vote, we will add you to the voters list
    for the appropriate election.

Our democratic process is important to the health of OpenStack, please exercise
your right to vote.

Candidate statements/platforms can be found linked to Candidate names on this
page: http://governance.openstack.org/election/#ocata-ptl-candidates

Happy voting,

[0] The list of the program projects eligible for electoral status:
    https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/governance/tree/reference/projects.yaml?id=sept-2016-elections

[1] Sign into review.openstack.org:
    Go to Settings > Contact Information.
    Look at the email listed as your Preferred Email.
    That is where the ballot has been sent.

[2] Tony's email: tony at bakeyournoodle dot com
    Tristan's email: tdecacqu at redhat dot com
    Nate's email: openstacknate at gmail dot com

Yours Tony.