[openstack-dev] [cinder]tempest test case for force detach volume

joehuang joehuang at huawei.com
Sun Sep 18 02:47:48 UTC 2016

Hello, Ken,

Thank you for your information, for APIs without tempest test cases,
it's due to hard to build the test environment, or it's just for the API
is not mature enough? I want to know why the tempest test cases
were not added at the same time when the features were implemented.

Best Regards
Chaoyi Huang(joehuang)