[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Newton Postmortem

Armando M. armamig at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 00:19:00 UTC 2016

Neutrinos,

Now that Ocata is with us, we can almost regain our ability to pronounce
Neutron without confusing it with Newton (at least I know I can).

Before doing that, there is still the postmortem to finalize [1]. I will
keep on touching it between now and the day of the official release to make
sure we captured accurately what's been accomplished in, erm, Newton.

I need your help to make sure everything is in tip-top shape, please keep
an eye and review [1] regularly.

Thanks,
Armando

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/360207/