[openstack-dev] [release][requirements] fixing contraints urls in stable/newton

Nikhil Komawar nik.komawar at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 12:41:20 UTC 2016

Hi,

There are many reviews pending on Glance's side for the u-c updates [1,
2, 3] given the u-c file for stable/newton doesn't exist yet [4].

However, I have observed that many reviews for u-c have been merged [5].
The former email in this thread says that merge is expected after the
requirements repo is branched.

What's the process around this and validation in process?

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/371322/

[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/365731/

[3] https://review.openstack.org/365734

[4]