[openstack-dev] [horizon][sahara] last minute features in RC1 breaking gate for sahara-dashboard

Vitaly Gridnev vgridnev at mirantis.com
Fri Sep 16 10:29:45 UTC 2016

Hello teams,

I'd like to inform you that some feature merged and included in RC1 breaks
gate for sahara-dashboard. I did not investigated that deeply, but seems
like it is related to glance client or around. Any help about that is
highly appreciated. So, now I'm trying to understand how to fix that. See
[0] and [1] for results of jobs.

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/371415
[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/371279

--