[openstack-dev] [keystone] Retrospective for Newton

Steve Martinelli s.martinelli at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 03:41:59 UTC 2016

I like what Matt [1] and Armando [2] have done for post-mortems /
retrospectives, so I'm borrowing both. Rather than use our specs repo I
think we should just use an etherpad [3] for now. Please help fill it in
and give feedback on how the release went. I'll start priming the content
now but would like to discuss the content in Barcelona.

As Matt said: I know it's fun to troll, but please keep it constructive and
respectful.

[1]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2016-September/103814.html
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/360207/12