[openstack-dev] [nova] Retrospective for Newton

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Sep 15 23:38:23 UTC 2016

During the Nova team meeting today [1] we agreed to start an etherpad
for retrospective feedback on the Newton cycle. I've started that here [2].

I've started filling that out a bit with some thoughts off the top of my
head. If you have thoughts on how the release went, please post those in
the etherpad. We plan on having a fishbowl session at the summit to go
over some of the bigger items in there and see what actions we can take
to improve.

I know it's fun to troll, but please keep it constructive and respectful.

[1]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/nova/2016/nova.2016-09-15-21.00.log.html
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova-newton-retrospective

Matt Riedemann