[openstack-dev] [all][api] POST /api-wg/news

michael mccune msm at redhat.com
Thu Sep 15 22:13:38 UTC 2016

Greetings OpenStack community,

There was no meeting of the working group this week as several of our
members have scheduling conflicts.

The meeting logs are in the usual place [5]. If you find an issue with
an existing guideline [3] or think of one that needs to exist, make a
bug [4].

# New guidelines

No new guidelines have been merged this week.

# API guidelines that have been recently merged

* Add the beginning of a set of guidlines for URIs
   https://review.openstack.org/322194
* A guideline for links
   https://review.openstack.org/354266
* Clear the case if the version string isn't parsable
   https://review.openstack.org/346846

# API guidelines proposed for freeze

The following guidelines are available for broader review by interested
parties. These will be merged in one week if there is no further feedback.

Nothing new this week.

# Guidelines currently under review [6]

There are no new guidelines this week, there is one proposal open for
comments though.

* add a warning about json expectations
   https://review.openstack.org/#/c/364460/

# API Impact reviews currently open

Reviews marked as APIImpact [1] are meant to help inform the working
group about changes which would benefit from wider inspection by group
members and liaisons. While the working group will attempt to address
these reviews whenever possible, it is highly recommended that
interested parties attend the API WG meetings [2] to promote
communication surrounding their reviews.

To learn more about the API WG mission and the work we do, see OpenStack
API Working Group [3].

Thanks for reading and see you next week!

[1]
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+AND+(message:ApiImpact+OR+message:APIImpact),n,z
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/API-WG#Agenda
[3] http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/api-wg/