[openstack-dev] [vote][kolla] Splitting out Ansible into a separate deliverable

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Thu Sep 15 19:49:09 UTC 2016

We have far exceeded a majority for choice C (which is my preferred choice as well).  So once 3.0.0 tags, it is all hands on deck to make the repo split happen as well as get started on the osic documentation which we owe the OSIC team.  There were no other votes for other choices.  While not everyone has chimed in, I think we have a clear consensus.

Regards
-steve