[openstack-dev] App Catalog IRC meeting Thursday September 15th

Christopher Aedo doc at aedo.net
Wed Sep 14 23:10:07 UTC 2016

Join us Thursday for our weekly meeting, scheduled for September 15th
at 17:00UTC in #openstack-meeting-3

The agenda can be found here, and please add to if you want to discuss
something with the Community App Catalog team:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/app-catalog

Tomorrow we will be talking more about the next steps we will be
taking in implementing GLARE as a back-end for the Community App
Catalog.  We are very close to merging a bunch of patches that will
make this possible, which will be a big benefit to the App Catalog.

Hope to see you there tomorrow!