[openstack-dev] [ironic] Extending python-dracclient to fetch System/iDrac resources

Christopher.Dearborn at dell.com Christopher.Dearborn at dell.com
Wed Sep 14 18:33:07 UTC 2016

I vote for parsing everything the same way.

Note that the unique identifier for these attributes is InstanceID.  See https://www.vmware.com/support/developer/cim-sdk/smash/u2/ga/apirefdoc/CIM_BIOSString.html for example.  I think it's fine to include GroupID and whatever attributes are needed, but InstanceID should be used as the key.  We shouldn't be making up other keys to use since we already have a perfectly good one that's being supplied.

Chris