[openstack-dev] [puppet] PTL candidacy

Alex Schultz aschultz at redhat.com
Wed Sep 14 16:28:43 UTC 2016

I would like to nominate myself for the PTL role in the Puppet Openstack
Team
for the Ocata release cycle.

I have been involved in the puppet team since Liberty as both a contributor
and
 a downstream consumer.  It has been a pleasure working with the community
improve and make the Puppet Openstack projects one of the most mature ways
deploy OpenStack.

For the Ocata cycle, I believe we have a few places to continue to focus.

- Continuing the work that Emilien has promoted, we need to continue to
focus
  on CI integration both upstream and downstream.

- We need to ensure that the new modules in the project continue to mature
and
  are included in CI.

- Improving documentation around established patterns and best practices.

- Ensuring the modules are updated for Ocata changes.

I look forward to working with all of you. I'm open to any suggestions or
ideas
for additional places to improve our processes and modules.

Thanks,

Alex Schultz

irc: mwhahaha

https://review.openstack.org/370279