[openstack-dev] Removal of folks from kolla-drivers

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Wed Sep 14 03:34:17 UTC 2016

Hey folks,

I removed several folks which appeared inactive for the Newton cycle from the kolla-drivers team on launchpad.  As a reminder, the reason we add people to the kolla-drivers team is to do bug triage, move blueprint states around, and distribute the process of handling the release.  If folks are inactive, they need not have permissions to do these things.

If I removed anyone in error, please respond to this email off-line and I’ll add you back in. (It is possible I did such a thing).

Regards
-steve