[openstack-dev] [Congress] Default devstack deployment config

Aimee Ukasick aimeeu.opensource at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 12:40:24 UTC 2016

I completely agree with a single process deployment for DevStack. I
ran into issues last week with the multiple process configuration
while I trying to pinpoint an error.  I was using the pdb command line
debugger to step through Congress and Oslo Messaging, making a call
from the CLI. More than once the Congress API couldn't find the
Process Engine, which I'm sure was caused by uploading code and
stopping/starting services in the wrong order.  Deploying single
process Congress to DevStack would have saved me a lot of time.

aimee