[openstack-dev] [Searchlight] PTL Non-candidacy

Nikhil Komawar nik.komawar at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 05:42:39 UTC 2016

Hi Travis,

Firstly, I would like to congratulate you for such an amazing piece of
work that you've lead to create.

Even though not very hands on over the last few months, I've kept myself
updated with the new developments in the projects and seen the team
grow. So, I am glad to say that you've done a brilliant job at creating
this credible team and a vibrant community.

Thank you for all the hard work & great input as the PTL, and for your
decision to stay core in the project! Hope to keep interacting with you
in a different capacity :)