[openstack-dev] [Release] [FFE] two xstatic packages to be bumped in upper-constraints, please

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Tue Sep 13 02:51:11 UTC 2016

On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 10:39:24AM +1000, Richard Jones wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> We have two patches to upper-constraints up that we'd like to see merged
> for Newton. The package updates in question only changed meta-data, but
> they did so in a way that fixes issues for downstream, and it makes sense
> to keep upper-constraints in line with what they'll be packaging.
>
> The reviews are:
>
> update constraint for XStatic-Bootstrap-SCSS to new release 3.3.7.1
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/368970/
>
> update constraint for XStatic-smart-table to new release 1.4.13.2
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/366194/

The users of these packages are:
Package      : xstatic-bootstrap-scss [xstatic-bootstrap-scss>=3] (used by 3 projects)
openstack/karbor-dashboard                    [type:library]
openstack/horizon                             [type:service]
openstack/magnum-ui                           [release:cycle-with-intermediary,type:horizon-plugin]
Package      : xstatic-smart-table [xstatic-smart-table!=1.4.13.0,>=1.4.5.3] (used by 3 projects)
openstack/karbor-dashboard                    [type:library]
openstack/horizon                             [type:service]
openstack/magnum-ui                           [release:cycle-with-intermediary,type:horizon-plugin]

Looks good to me, these changes have 0 code impact and make packagers lives
easier.  As an added bonus as they're just constraint bumps they're easy to
revert if needed.

Yours Tony.