[openstack-dev] [Congress] PTL non-candidacy

Tim Hinrichs tim at styra.com
Mon Sep 12 15:20:02 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I've decided it's time to step down as PTL of Congress.  Partly because I
have so many outside responsibilities, and partly because we have such a
strong team, the time is right for someone else to lead the project.  We've
made so much progress over the past couple of years, and there's so much
left to do.  I'm truly excited to see someone's ideas for setting direction
and interacting with the community.  Should be a ton of fun!

Tim