[openstack-dev] [telemetry] PTL candidacy

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Mon Sep 12 09:24:45 UTC 2016

Hi!

The Telemetry project continued improving this last cycle, and I'm really glad
of what the team achieve. We continued to reduce our technical debt a lot, and
improved various parts of our stack. We're still leading some parts of the
OpenStack development platform, and I think it's a great achievement for a
small team like us.

I want us to continue on this trajectory and continue to set the bar higher for
the projects in general. That's why I'm running again this time to serve the
team as team lead. I'll continue to manage the project in a transparent way and
do everything I can to grow our community and make people feel welcome.

The goals I set for Newton have mostly been met: Panko is real, we reduced
hard-coupling and technical debt, and added some fancy new features here and
there.

Looking forward to Ocata, I hope we'll be able to continue improving in that
direction. We still have a lot of things to do, such as improving our
documentation, API ref, etc and making our stack more solid.

And I know we'll do this!

Cheers,
--
Julien Danjou