[openstack-dev] [architecture] First meeting happened -- Regularly scheduled Thursdays at 1900

Nikhil Komawar nik.komawar at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 05:31:07 UTC 2016

Thanks for this email Clint!

I added a courtesy reminder section where people who wish to join and be
notified prior to start of the meeting can do so. I encourage everyone
to consider adding their nicks and the meeting chair to ping them. This
will help everyone avoid maintain another meeting on the calendar and
get notified on irc just when the meeting is about to start.

On 9/11/16 6:27 PM, Clint Byrum wrote:
> FYI, we had our first Architecture WG meeting this past Thursday. I want
> to thank everyone who was able to make it. I hope that we'll see
> increased attendance and be able to begin selecting specifications to
> discuss and work on starting with our next meeting.
>
> The agenda is available here:
>
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Arch-WG
>
> Important topics we're expecting this week:
>
> * Whether or not to have an alternative meeting time for better time
>   zone coverage.
> * Whether or not to abandon the cross-project spec and instead just
>   adopt what is available now as an internal charter.
> * What to start focusing on designing/documenting/working
>
> I hope to see more of you there on #openstack-meeting-alt this Thursday.
> Thanks!

Nikhil