[openstack-dev] [puppet] Puppet OpenStack PTL non-candidacy

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Fri Sep 9 16:05:36 UTC 2016

Hi,

I wrote a little blog post about the last cycle in PuppetOpenStack:
http://my1.fr/blog/puppet-openstack-achievements-during-newton-cycle/

I can't describe how much I liked to be PTL during the last 18 months
and I wouldn't imagine we would be where we are today when I started
to contribute on this project.
Working on it is something I really enjoy because we have interactions
with all OpenStack community and I can't live without it.

However, I think it's time to pass the PTL torch for Ocata cycle.
Don't worry, I'll still be around and bother you when CI is broken ;-)

Again, a big thank you for those who work with me,
--
Emilien Macchi