[openstack-dev] [requirements][FFE] pymod2pkg 0.5.4

Dirk Müller dirk at dmllr.de
Fri Sep 9 10:26:29 UTC 2016

Hi,

OpenStack RPM Packaging would like to update to pymod2pkg 0.5.4:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/367388/

this package is only used by packaging (renderspec and rpm-packaging
git repos) that are on a release-independent schedule (iirc we're
tagged as never-release) and
since we're packaging, we needed to wait until all the deps we depend
on were released to finalize packaging and include the needed fixes.

it is bugfix only with no effect whatsoever on any of the OpenStack
Newton deliverables as far as I can say.

Please approve,

Thanks,
Dirk