[openstack-dev] [kolla] Please add kolla-kubernetes to your watched prjoects

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Thu Sep 8 03:35:30 UTC 2016

Kollagues,

The reviews on kolla-kubernetes are going slowly.  I suspect the reason is folks don’t have kolla-kubernetes enabled in their watched projects list.  If you need instruction on how to do that, please contact me on IRC.

We need to work as a team to get the kolla-kubernetes backed-up reviews merged.  Even if you don’t feel totally comfortable reviewing the code, we operate as one community and as such I’d request reviewers to take care to review kolla-kubernetes patches.

Regards
-steve