[openstack-dev] [puppet] Puppet 4 related backports

Cody Herriges cody at herriges.org
Wed Sep 7 20:27:01 UTC 2016

For an ongoing project here at Puppet I needed to validate the stable/mitaka branches against Puppet 4.  I've done that for all three scenarios but doing so required a few backports of items currently in master.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/296557/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/310794/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/298397/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/298373/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/301971/

These backports do not change any interfaces so I think they are fair game for backporting but one does bump the apache module up a minor rev from 1.8 to 1.9.  Here are the cherry-picked changes.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/366956/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/366954/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/366951/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/366950/