[openstack-dev] [all] Timeframe for future elections & "Release stewards"

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Wed Sep 7 17:02:10 UTC 2016

On 09/07/2016 11:43 AM, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 12:35 PM, Ian Cordasco <sigmavirus24 at gmail.com> wrote:

I think they should be. If they are the Steward of the Pike release,
then I personally think that's a position that's attached to the
lifecycle of the release, not a fixed period of time - even though over
time it's likely more the stable team driving things and less the
Release Steward.

But, as usual, that may just be me.