[openstack-dev] [OSC] Tenant Resource Cleanup

Steve Martinelli s.martinelli at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 14:48:55 UTC 2016

There's been a bug filed against OSC to implement ospurge for cleaning up
resources in (compute, network, storage, image and identity) [1] for a
while now. As Jordan said, this is something we want to be modular, and
pluggable, so other OSC plugins could extend this clean up command.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/python-openstackclient/+bug/1584596