[openstack-dev] [release] proposing adding Tony Breeds to "Release Managers" team

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Tue Sep 6 18:05:19 UTC 2016

Excerpts from Jeremy Stanley's message of 2016-09-06 17:53:57 +0000:
> On 2016-09-06 11:36:01 -0400 (-0400), Doug Hellmann wrote:
> > I would like to add Tony Breeds to the "Release Managers" team in
> > gerrit. This would give him +2 permissions on openstack-infra/release-tools
> > and on openstack/releases. I feel his reviews on both of those repos
> > have already demonstrated a good attention to detail, especially
> > of the release schedule and processes.
> [...]
>
> Sounds great to me. As PTL over the openstack-infra/release-tools
> repo, I don't object.

Turf war! [1]

Seriously, though, the infra team does play a big role in helping with
that repo, so I'm glad to have everyone's input on it.

Doug

[1] http://governance.openstack.org/reference/projects/release-management.html#release-tools