[openstack-dev] [puppet] [plumgrid-puppet] Proposal to create plumgrid-puppet

Qasim Sarfraz qasims at plumgrid.com
Tue Sep 6 14:28:08 UTC 2016

> It is not clear to me what this module would deploy.
> Could you give more details here?
> Would it deploy PLUMgrid IO Visor and dependencies?

It will install PLUMgrid SDN Platform and PLUMgrid IO Visor which are
dependencies for PLUMgrid Neutron Plugin. All the calls from PLUMgrid
Neutron Plugin are redirected to our SDN Platform which provide networking
in an OpenStack cloud. This new module help us integrate better with
community installers including TripleO, Fuel etc.

Hope it explains.

--
Regards,
Qasim Sarfraz