[openstack-dev] [release][requirements] late release requests

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Tue Sep 6 14:26:17 UTC 2016

Although we are in a release freeze for libraries, we have several
bug fix release requests. We're evaluating these on a case-by-case
basis, and processing some of them. To make that easier, please
make sure to include information about the critical bugs being fixed
by the proposed release when you submit the patch to openstack/releases.
We're going to ask anyway, so including the information up front will
save everyone time.

Thanks,
Doug