[openstack-dev] [Rally] Rename some placeholders in task HTML report

Roman Vasilets rvasilets at mirantis.com
Tue Sep 6 14:23:45 UTC 2016

Hi,

1) lets call it for the times - Overview
2) Actions statistics - because there is a statistic by actions
3) I suggest to keep it. And add to the docs that we have idle and load
durations. I think people not fully understand those two terms and to
change report is not the best way to improve their knowledges

--Best regards, Roman Vasylets.

On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 2:56 PM, Aleksandr Maretskiy <amaretskiy at mirantis.com