[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Common fuel-core group for all Fuel projects

Evgeniy L eli at mirantis.com
Tue Sep 6 07:38:57 UTC 2016

+1 to Lukasz.
-1 to the proposal, we had it this way for a quite some time, and it was
not good for the project (as Lukasz pointed out), why should a person who
merges the code to the library have an access to merge the code to
Nailgun/Astute without proper expertise. Those are different areas which
require different skills.

Thanks,